Our quote price is based upon standard size houses with standard aluminium sliding windows and does not include ANY louvers or Colonial windows. Prices may increase if additional time needs to be taken to complete the job, for example if your house has louvers or colonial windows. We will requote before starting your cleaning if the price will be higher to the online price, at which time you can accept or decline the quote.
Residential Window Cleaning includes cleaning the inside/ outside of glass windows and cleaning the tracks, if you would like the screens to be cleaned in addition to this, please make sure you inform the contractor 24hrs before the date of the booking.
If you have any questions about your booking, feel free to call ICU CLEANING on 0401580803 or the Contractor (details provided via email booking confirmation and tax invoice). Please note we may pass you booking to a contractor to provide the service. The contractor doing the works is responsible on the day of the works.
Services provided by ICU CLEANING and all Subcontractors / Independent Subcontractor Services are subject to the following Terms and Conditions (click read more to see full terms and conditions).
“We” , “our” , “us” refers to ICU CLEANING and all Subcontractors / Independent Subcontractor Services . “You”, “your” or “the client” refers to the customer receiving the service(s).
A quotation accepted either verbally or by signature will be subject to the Terms and Conditions herein. On the day of the wash, or other service.
All online booking prices are estimates and are subject to site survey confirmation by inspection. An online quote is a general indication based on the customers inputted information. If the inputted information is incorrect, we reserve the right to re-quote before starting the cleaning.
Quotations are valid for 28 days.
We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
1) Legally Binding Agreement: By accepting a quote from us, you are agreeing to a legally binding contract for work to be completed at an agreed upon price. In the event that you break this contract, all deposits made to the company shall be surrendered as damages.
2) Product Warranties: All warranties are limited to those offered by the manufacturers of the products used. We make no additional warranties. If you ever have a concern regarding our work, please contact us immediately.
3) Water Usage: By accepting the quote, you agree to provide us, the right to use an on-site water supply as needed to complete the stated project without compensation. If an exterior water supply is required, it will be at an additional charge. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the water supply is on and in working order before we arrive. Additional charges will be applied if water is not available.
4) Electrical Usage: By accepting the quote, you agree to provide us the right to use an on-site source of electricity as needed to complete the stated project without compensation. If an exterior source is required it will be at an additional charge.
5) Colour and Tone Concerns: The properties and species of wood, Colorbond and brick age and weather can greatly affect the resulting colour or tone of the stain. Note: Variances may occur on individual boards as well as the total project as densities and other characteristics vary across and throughout the wood. We attempt to represent the final finish colour and tones as best as possible. While we can often give you an idea of the overall colour or tone you must expect some variance in the overall finish.
6) Courtesy: While we are on site and performing work on your property, you are responsible for keeping all children and pets, as well as other individuals away from the work area. It is recommended to keep Children and pets off cleaned surfaces for at least 24 hours after our work is completed, This maybe for safety reasons or quality of clean purposes.
7) Payments: Payments to ICU CLEANING are due as per the contract schedule/ invoice and are to be paid by bank transfer, paypal or cash. All balances are ALWAYS due upon completion of the job. Any variance to this policy must be agreed upon and in writing on our contract. Late charges will be immediately assessed on all balances not paid in accordance with contract terms. The customer agrees to pay any collection cost incurred by us related to the collection process of outstanding balances. If ICU CLEANING cannot fullfill your booking on the requested day and time selected by you, we may provide an approved subcontractor (who has the right to subcontract to an approved contractor) or an approved independant contractor to provide your service needed service. Payment will still need to be made to the provided ICU CLEANING bank account supplied on the invoice.
8) Scheduling: Scheduling in a business which productivity relies upon the weather can be difficult. Inclement weather may affect scheduling. We try our best to keep scheduling conflicts to a minimum, however, circumstances that are beyond our control may affect your project start and completion dates. You will be notified of any changes.
9) Removal Replacement of Contents: Removal and replacement of grills, deck furniture, planters and any other items are the responsibility of the homeowner. Should we need to remove items from the outside area, we will not be responsible for any damage, breakage or for storage issues. An additional charge may be applied for time and labour devoted to the removal of these items.
10) Damages: We take no responsibility for damages due to improperly installed siding, loose roof tiles or siding, broken or opened windows, improperly sealed windows and doors, wood rot, flaking paint, defective construction, improperly secured wires, loose or improperly installed gutters and leaders and improper caulking. In every aluminium siding case and in some cases with vinyl siding, the sun and weather will bleach the colour or cause fading. Power washing, which entails removal of chalky, gritty or failing surface materials may cause the faded aspects of the vinyl or aluminium to stand out. We will not be responsible for such conditions. We will not be responsible for loose mortar that may dislodge during the cleaning process.
11) Stains: Some stains cannot be removed by power washing or soft washing. Tree sap, chewing gum, artillery fungus, splatters from stains and paints are examples of materials that cannot be removed by conventional means. We make every attempt to point these areas out to the customer when quoting the project. Sometimes these stains cannot be removed at all.
12) We expects your property to be in good repair and weathertight. This includes, but is not limited to all electrical service including receptacles and light fixtures. Doors and windows shall also be weathertight. We are not responsible for damages as a result of water infiltration from poor or improper installation, maintenance or repair of electrical related items or doors or windows. We cannot guarantee removal of artillery fungus from exterior house surfaces.
13) Windows may become water spotted as a result of our external cleaning services. We highly recommend a window clean directly after a house wash and offer this service at an additional cost.
14) We take no responsibility for shade sails that fail due to cleaning. A fail includes stitching coming undone or tears opening up in the cloth. It is the owner’s responsibility to ensure that the shade sail is strong enough to be cleaned without damage before making the booking.
15) Screen Cleaning includes all fly screens that are accessible to clean with a microfiber cloth and soapy water. We reserve the right to not clean any screen due to existing damage or if perishing. Screen Cleaning does not include cleaning security screen, or security screens with fly screens. We are happy to clean security screens at an additional cost.
16) Pressure cleaning only includes working at ground level. For example pressure cleaning retaining walls, paths and driveways. If there is any working at heights required (not on ground level), we must be notified and a minimum standard charge of $120 for setting up safety equipment or anchor points will be charged. For working on roofs, a minimum 2 hours is required for a booking.
17) Roof Cleaning. We reserve the right to not quote or not do work any any roof if our staff or contractors do not feel safe at any point in the cleaning process, or it is considered as dangerous. Any work not completed due to safety problems will not be charged to the customer.
All windows must be closed on washday before cleaning. Any open windows which cannot be closed will not be washed.
You must ensure that all items to be cleaned are structurally sound prior to cleaning.
We reserve the right to make a surcharge in the case of exceptionally dirty windows. For example, if the window has paint or other stains or marks.
Full access is required on the day of the clean. We are unable to move any obstacles which may inhibit cleaning. Should partial access on the scheduled day reduce the extent of the clean, we reserve the right to charge for 100% of the scheduled clean.
Inside windows: it is your responsibility to ensure that windows are accessible and sills and other surfaces are cleared beforehand.
We will not clean any windows we consider to be inaccessible or unsafe on the day of the clean.
We do not accept liability for any damage howsoever caused during the provision of our services.
Windows cleaned with pure water for the first time may require two or three washes before the full benefit is seen, due to the chemical residue left by traditional cleaning methods, or leaching of ingrained dirt from frames and other areas.
Gutter clearance: we require access to a 13 amp electrical supply to operate our equipment.
External glass surfaces will usually be washed with pure water from water fed poles/ a squeegee and applicator.
All surfaces washed with pure water will be left to dry naturally.
A window or door is defined as any part which consists of frame, sill, sash and glass, made of wood, aluminium, steel or UVPC.
Paint, varnish, lime scale, mastic, cement mortar, glue, labels, or other building products cannot be removed by pure water alone when window cleaning. To remove these substances we can arrange a ‘bond clean’. This can be arranged, subject to survey and access, at a separate cost.
Sills made of brick, tile, stone or any material other than wood, aluminium, steel or UVPC may damage our brush heads and will not be washed during pure water cleaning operations..
Internal glass surfaces will be cleaned using traditional methods.
External window cleaning consists of vertical windows only unless specified otherwise.
Fascia soffit cleaning includes the gutter face and as far behind the gutter as can be reached with our brushes.
Gutter clearance is by high reach vacuum and does not include the removal or replacement of any leaf guards or other device.
Gutter clearance is restricted to just the gutters and does not include the removal, repair or replacement of any part of the gutter or downpipes. Payments termination
Payments may be made on the day by cash or EFT (Bank Transfer to ICU CLEANING bank account given on Invoice)
Window cleaning or other services may not be provided on outstanding accounts.
In the event of a dispute over payment, it is the client’s responsibility to prove that payment in full has been made and cleared.
We reserve the right to make late payment charges and to recover any costs incurred in debt recovery. in payent is 14 or more days late.
We reserve the right to amend or terminate any introductory, promotional or referral scheme at any time before starting a clean.
Terminated accounts will not re-qualify for any introductory offer if the account is reopened.
We reserve the right to terminate your cleaning account without notice.
Residential contracts require 2 days notice from the client prior to termination.
Commercial contracts require 28 days written notice from the client prior to termination, except in the case of a fixed contract period where the total contract value must be settled in full.
Less than the required period of notice to terminate any contract will incur the full charge of any scheduled work.
All costs non inclusive of GST at the standard rate unless specified otherwise.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed as we will re-clean any window which we recognise as unsatisfactory, so long as the complaint is received within 24 hours from the time of the clean.
Every effort will be made to clean on the appointed day, although we reserve the right to alter the day without notice.
Postponement of any service will require 24 hours notice from the client before any scheduled date. Notice under 24 hours or on the scheduled day will be charged at 50% of the value of the work due.
As our cleaning processes apply throughout the year, weather conditions will not be accepted as reason from the client to postpone our scheduled service.
In the rare instance of weather conditions where we deem it unsafe or our cleaning processes may be inoperable, we will endeavour to provide you with as much notice as possible and reschedule the day of the clean.
Any complaints received after 24 hours will not be considered.
A copy of our current Terms and Conditions is available on request.
If you have any questions or concerns about the terms listed here, please contact us on 0401 580803 or email email@example.com.